Wouldn’t You Love to:
- Have amazing self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Really unconditionally love yourself.
- Be confident, cool, and collected before speaking engagements, auditions or calling on new clients or customers.
- Have a clear picture of where you are going and confidently take action to get there.
- Start writing and the words just pour out without much effort.
- Be unprocrastinatingly creative.
- Navigate through relationships of all types with confidence, knowing just what to say and do next.
- Be able to capitalize on opportunities and to intuitively sort out which ones to pursue.
But the Reality Is:
- Now that you are clean and sober and free of those addictions, you are having lots of difficulties navigating through life on life’s terms.
- Those dreams have turned out to be just dreams and it doesn’t seem like they will ever be realized.
- Even where there are some successes, they come at a huge price of anxiety, fear and pain, and you downplay and explain away the success.
- You find yourself involved in non-substance type addictive behaviors like compulsive gambling, eating, sexing and working.
- Your self-esteem is in the pits!
- You regularly beat yourself up and find it is ultra-hard to give yourself compliments.
- It just seems like treading water has become a life-style.
So What Will It Take to Get to Those Dreams?
For many people working with me was that secret ingredient that rocketed them to success!
There have been times in my life when it was nice to have had someone that I knew and trusted with whom I could consult. Someone with whom I could discuss my options, get suggestions, learn some new tools so I could handle the situation better, and cheer me on to success. Fortunately, I have usually had someone to call on. Fortunately for my clients, they have had me, both a sober coach and a certified addiction counselor, to call on for the last 35 years.
Please, Be My Guest for a Free, Confidential, Personal Growth Planning Session
In this conversation by phone we will:
- Create a sense of clarity about the life you really want to have.
- Find out the essential building blocks for having the life of your dreams.
- Discover the #1 thing stopping you from having the life you want.
- Identify the most powerful actions that will move towards the life you desire.
- Complete the consultation with the excitement of knowing EXACTLY what to do next to create the life you truly want.
To schedule an appointment for this life changing session. Email me at: email@example.com or Call me at: 213-804-4408
“Jason is way more than just a life coach. Sure, he is a top flight coach for the last 30 years, but he is way more than that. He’s like having an advisor, a counselor, a mentor, coach, spiritual advisor, business resource guru and confidante, all in one. As a person who is continually in the spotlight in my workplace, it is great to have someone to share my innermost thoughts without fear of repercussions. Jason is the secret weapon that gives me my winning edge!”