Wouldn’t You Love to:
- Have amazing self-esteem that is at least as high as your self-confidence
- Kiss the Impostor Syndrome goodby and really, unconditionally love yourself.
- Be confident, cool, and collected before speaking engagements, auditions, or calling on new clients or customers.
- Have a clear picture of where you are going and confidently take action to get there.
- Start writing and the words just pour out without much effort.
- Be unprocrastinatingly creative.
- Navigate through relationships of all types with confidence, knowing just what to say and do next.
- Be able to capitalize on opportunities and intuitively sort out which ones to pursue.
But the Reality Is:
- Now that you are clean and sober and free of those addictions, you are having lots of difficulties navigating through life on life’s terms.
- Those dreams have turned out to be just dreams and it doesn’t seem like they will ever be realized.
- Even where there are some successes, they come at a huge price of anxiety, fear, and pain, and you downplay and explain away the success.
- You find yourself involved in non-substance type addictive behaviors like compulsive gambling, eating, sexing, and working.
- Your self-esteem is in the pits!
- You regularly beat yourself up and find it is ultra-hard to give yourself compliments.
- It just seems like treading water has become a life-style.
So What Will It Take to Get to Those Dreams?
For many people working with me was that secret ingredient that rocketed them to success!
There have been times in my life when it was nice to have had someone that I knew and trusted with whom I could consult. Someone with whom I could discuss my options, get suggestions, learn some new tools so I could handle the situation better, and cheer me on to success. Fortunately, I have usually had someone to call on. Fortunately for my clients, they have had me to call on for the last 45 years.
* for phone/or videophone (ZOOM) counseling. Must be booked in 4 hour (monthly) blocks otherwise $350/hr single session rate applies.
So Take Action Now!
To Schedule an Appointment
Email me: email@example.com
or Call me: 213-804-4408
There are many coaches and counselors to choose from. Many with more degrees, licenses, and fancy credentials than I. Few can match my life and professional experience. Few are as dedicated to the success of their clients and will walk that extra mile with them. Even fewer are actually living the life they are suggesting to their clients. I talk the talk AND I walk the walk. Here is the rest of the story. If you need some more convincing on why working with me will give you the winning edge, read this and then Make the Call for a no-cost, brief counseling consultation!
As you can see from my Testimonials Page, I really care about my clients. What sets me apart from other counselors is that with over 45 years of counseling experience and a lifetime of personal experience, I intuitively know the rest of the story and how to master the situation or challenge. Also, I am available for consultations, both by phone and email, between counseling sessions. and in emergency situations, 24-7.