Wouldn’t You Love to:
- Have amazing self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Really unconditionally love yourself.
- Be confident, cool, and collected before speaking engagements, auditions or calling on new clients or customers.
- Have a clear picture of where you are going and confidently take action to get there.
- Start writing and the words just pour out without much effort.
- Be unprocrastinatingly creative.
- Navigate through relationships of all types with confidence, knowing just what to say and do next.
- Be able to capitalize on opportunities and to intuitively sort out which ones to pursue.
But the Reality Is:
- Now that you are clean and sober and free of those addictions, you are having lots of difficulties navigating through life on life’s terms.
- Those dreams have turned out to be just dreams and it doesn’t seem like they will ever be realized.
- Even where there are some successes, they come at a huge price of anxiety, fear and pain, and you downplay and explain away the success.
- You find yourself involved in non-substance type addictive behaviors like compulsive gambling, eating, sexing and working.
- Your self-esteem is in the pits!
- You regularly beat yourself up and find it is ultra-hard to give yourself compliments.
- It just seems like treading water has become a life-style.
So What Will It Take to Get to Those Dreams?
For many people working with me was that secret ingredient that rocketed them to success!
There have been times in my life when it was nice to have had someone that I knew and trusted with whom I could consult. Someone with whom I could discuss my options, get suggestions, learn some new tools so I could handle the situation better, and cheer me on to success. Fortunately, I have usually had someone to call on. Fortunately for my clients, they have had me to call on for the last 35 years.
Please, Be My Guest for a Free, Confidential, Personal Growth Planning Session
In this conversation by phone we will explore:
- Creating a sense of clarity about the life you really want to have. the life of your dreams.
- Reviewing the areas of your current life that are not aligned with the life of your dreams.
- Identifying the #1 thing stopping you from having the life you want.
- Finding the most powerful actions that will move towards the life you desire.
- And Complete the consultation with the excitement of knowing EXACTLY what to do next to create the life you truly want.
To schedule an appointment for this consultation
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Call me at: 213-804-4408
There are many coaches and counselors to choose from. Many with more degrees, licenses, and fancy credentials than I. Few can match my life and professional experience. Few are as dedicated to the success of their clients and will walk that extra mile with them. Even fewer are actually living the life they are suggesting to their clients. I talk the talk AND I walk the walk. Here is the rest of the story. If you need some more convincing on why working with me will give you the winning edge, read this and then Make the Call!