Jason WittmanMPS. CATC-IV has earned the highest certifications as a Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor from CAADE, CCAPP and IC & RC and is an internationally certified clinical supervisor. With over 40 years of experience in the field of addiction counseling, he is both well qualified and eager to pass on his extensive experience in the form of skill training for your counseling and tech staffs.
He has experience bringing new rehabs into existence, from licensing through fully operational. The last time he prepared a facility for its initial State licensing site visit, the state analyst commented that it was the first time in his long career that he could not find a single write-up. He has consulted with facilities on developing programs and trainings for their residents to enhance the chances of continuing post-graduation success.
Topics of trainings include:
- Why the 12 Steps work from a therapeutic viewpoint
- Teaching the 12 Steps effectively
- The Root Cause of All Addictions
- Self-Esteem Building Techniques
- Rapport Building and Counseling Techniques with Basic NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Relationships 101
- Environmental Awareness and Its Importance to Recovery
- Automatic Writing Techniques
- Program Curriculum Development and Improvement
- Writing State Licencing Applications
- Pre-Initial State Site Visit Inspections so new sites will pass the first time